Tuesday Tidbits, shopping edition!



1/Boots, 2/Scarf, 3/Glasses, 4/Camera Bag, 5/Camera Lens

I have a few things on my mind that I am wanting to purchase. Black wedge boots, chunky knit scarf for the winter, and Warby Parker glasses are all on the list. I promise I wear a lot more than just neutrals!

As for the others, the camera bag is something I have been watching for about a year now. I love it! So durable and not your average camera bag. I am hoping to add the lens to my collection as I continue to try and get better at portrait photography.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I think I have that lens! The 50mm? I LOVE IT! It's so worth the small amount of change. I also have an incredible camera bag! --- this may be pricey (got mine as a gift), but check these out: http://kellymoorebag.com/

    Let me know what you think, Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Yes! I have seen those bags. I totally forgot who made them. Love it! I've heard such amazing reviews about that lens. I love how wide the aperture gets. Such great depth of field! Well, lack of.. haha. And for $100 it's a steal. Who cares if it is made of plastic! So good to hear you like it. I definitely will be investing in one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly! Let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete