Tidbit Tuesday

I decided to make a weekly section! On Tuesday I will talk about what I have learned in the past week. So here goes...






+ You can play J Lo's "On the Floor" on the accordion, as witnessed on the subway. (look at that funny man!)










+ Horsebox is a conveyance (railroad car or trailer) for transporting racehorses, not this ridiculous game at the neighborhood bar, Horse Box.








+ Placing money over your face does not actually get the bartenders attention










+ Trader Joe's has really pretty flowers for really cheap!






+ When working late, the best remedy is listening to Hillsong and grabbing some dinner with your coworkers. I stayed peppy and worshipped God all the way until 1:15 am.

2 comments:

  1. trader joes flowers are the best! i used to buy myself them all the time on coop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silly shot of you girls!

    ReplyDelete