A not so lazy Sunday

Sunday began with a trip to Forefront Church in Gramercy. Allie went to church there last time she was here and so we went along with her! The church was really great and the message was on a passage in James about taming your tongue. I seriously had just talking to Aaron about that right before I left! Since our chat I had been finding moments to rely on God to help me and this message was just another encouragement. Speaking of Aaron, he has started sending me postcards. But not just any postcards, postcards that I was eyeing when we were in Vancouver. Without me knowing he went back to the store and purchased them and started sending them to me once I got to NYC. How great is he?

Anyways, back to Sunday. After church we headed over to Warby Parker to check out their Holiday Bazaar. I found some specs that I loved and plan on purchasing them once I get a paycheck in. Seriously, $95 for frames and lenses? Amazing.


We then began our walk home. We stopped at Gimme Coffee for some coffee to warm our hands. Then we walked to K-mart to pick up some towels and other things for our apartment. It's always so funny to go to places like K-mart, Target and Home Depot in the city. They're so different from home. I mean, Home Depot on 23rd is amazing. I would go in there even if I weren't getting home fixing things. Our last stop before going home was Kiehls, conveniently right around the block from our apartment! We made some dinner before Kendra and I decided to make a trip to get eyelash extensions. Check it out!

Wow, I really have to stop making that face! Ha. In other news, work has been really crazy this week. I've already worked 32 hours and it is only Wednesday! I have a couple of new post ideas in the works I just need work to settle down a little bit. I could really use some prayers this week with my crazy workload. Just that I can stay refreshed and positive as the days are long and busy. Annnnnnd next time I promise the pictures will not all just be of myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment