And we named him Massimo...

Since entering college I have always imagined a dragon living in the oven. That's how it gets hot, right? At my first apartment Francisco lived in the oven, my apartment in Cincinnati is where Demetrius lives. Aaron's house is lucky enough to have 2, Drake who lives in the attic and Nikki who lives in the oven. And then when I moved to New York I walked in and found this guy hanging out on top of the microwave! Why of course we'd have a real dragon in New York. Amazing.


Yesterday was my second day of work. I was given a huge project to work on! Makes the day move so much faster. Tyler came down to meet me for lunch and we went to Pret A Manger. Basically pre-packaged sandwiches and salads for purchase. It was pretty good, not the best food I've had here, but it filled me up! Following lunch I headed back to work to get a jump start on my project. I worked til around 6:15 (which is still somewhat early here...) then headed home. Once I got home Kendra and I ater some dinner before braving the Trader Joe's in Union Square. Seriously crazy guys... The line wraps around the grocery store! I picked up a couple of necessities, and got out!


Grocery shopping is complicated because you can only buy what you can carry and it's so much more expensive than home! I'm hoping to get to go to target in brooklyn at some point because the prices could be less expensive. We'll see!


This is my view from my desk. Ha! No, but this is the view from one of the conference rooms in our building. It was nice to have a meeting in a room with such an amazing view. That down there below is Union Square. It's got fountains and farmers markets and is such a busy area! Sometimes in the morning I literally have to hug the person in front of me to get on the subway.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment