An ode to my love in Cincinnati.


In Cincinnati my love lies,
Taunting me with it’s delicious cries.
The cheese and the meat,
I’m facing defeat,
Blue and yellow are seen in my eyes.

-- To My Love, Skyline

My feeble attempt at a limerick. I followed the rules I saw here! For real though, I miss skyline so incredibly much. It's so delicious! Lucky for me I have an even greater love of mine coming to visit next week (!) who will be bringing me some cans so we can make skyline dip for the Superbowl! So pumped.

So yes! Aaron is coming to visit me next week and I am so thrilled and excited I can barely stand it. I miss him so much. I have a TON planned so be ready for those fun updates :)

Happy Friday :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Aaron is coming to visit you and I hope the two of you have a wonderful life together!

    ReplyDelete