Tidbit Tuesday



1. After a rough week, waking up on Saturday morning & seeing this face walk through my door was the best medicine I could have asked for.

2. Never wish you could take a sick day from work because it will happen, and it won't be pretty.

3. It is officially warmer in Cincinnati than it is in New York City. We may have had a milder winter, but they sure are getting the sunshine! Come on, 69 degrees?!

4. Officially 21 days/3 weeks til I come home to Cincinnati. I still have so many things to check off my to-do list. Any recommendations before I leave?

5. The music being played on my spotify the most. Mumford and Sons- Sigh No More, The Head and the Heart- The Head and the Heart, The Civil Wars- Barton Hollow, Hillsong- God is Able.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you label your tidbits Em! The yellow semi-brackets are smart

    ReplyDelete