Invitations: Part 1

After a month of silence, I'm back! I've been documenting our wedding DIYs and can't wait to share them! I figured I could share with you Aaron and I's process of making our invitations. Today I'll post about edge painting. We loosely followed this tutorial with a little spin of our own. Thank goodness it worked out for us! The hardest part was lining up the paper, Aaron was such a rockstar at it!
We used an acrylic based yellow paint. The tutorial said it was best to use a bright color.
Aaron lining up the paper...
He's really cute isn't he? ;) 
Adding protective pages on top
Clamping the paper together.
Fully clamped and painted.
Finished product!
It wasn't as difficult as I was expecting. The only thing that would have made our experience easier would have been if the paper was cut exactly perfect. Next up... the letterpress!

1 comment: