So much happening, so little time.

I've been so busy the past two weeks that they are kind of jumbling together. So what I am going to do is post pictures and talk about what I was doing! Also, I'll mention some highlights.

Amy and I headed to Brooklyn for a "brooklyn day" and went to the Brooklyn Flea. There were so many cool vintage trinkets and delicious food! My favorite find of the day was the old letterpress wood type. I bought the 'S' in the picture below and a few others. They might find their way into our wedding ;) All-in-all a great time.

Kendra and I stopped by Grand Central Station. It's amazing how beautiful it is even after all this time. So many neat little areas and shops tucked into the architecture.
 Liz & Emily came to visit on a school trip so we met up with them. We went to Central Park, Lauderee, Shake Shack and a couple of fun places in the East Village. Super great to see them and show them around!
 The following weekend we went back to Brooklyn for brunch and shopping. The purpose was to get Amy some Warby Parker's (she picked out some awesome ones!) but we did take a couple of fun detours. Below are some pictures of things we saw while wandering.
The girls decided to throw me a "Pre-Bachelorette Bachelorette Party." They told me to show up at Bryant Park at 6:30. The weather was gorgeous and they had set up a picnic by the fountain. Complete with Georgetown Cupcakes. After our picnic we headed over to Hells Kitchen for some celebration drinks. It was such a fun night! I have been so blessed to have these girls to live with this quarter. They were so sweet to take time out of their week and plan this night. I love them so much :)

This quarter is almost over, 3 days left! I can't wait to see everyone in Cincinnati, but I am definitely getting sad to leave. I have quite a bit planned for my last few days here. Can't wait to tell you about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment